When you go to your dentist for a check-up bring the following information:
- List of medications, including vitamins, herbal remedies, and over-the-counter medications
- List of medical conditions and allergies
- Information and phone numbers of all health care providers, doctors, and your previous dentist
- Information about your emergency contacts, someone who can help make decisions on your behalf in the case of a medical emergency
- Dental insurance or Medicaid cards
- Your dentures or partials, even if you don’t wear them
Be sure to talk with your dentist about how to properly secure and dispose of any unused, unwanted or expired medications, especially if there are any children in the household. Also, take the time to talk with your children and/or grandchildren about the dangers of using prescription drugs for non-medical purposes.
Our team looks forward to meeting with you and developing a plan tailored to meet your individual needs. You can make an appointment by calling our friendly staff at (305) 670-5100 or by visiting www.miamismile.net. Please call Miami Smile Dental if you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, teeth whitening, veneers, wisdom teeth, braces, or general dentistry. We would love to hear from you.
Dr. Serge Papiernik
7400 North Kendall Drive, Suite #203
Miami, FL 33156